The New 2019 Ford Ranger was on display at SEMA with 2019 Yakima Overhaul, Skyrise Rooftop Tent, Skinny Warrior, and Slim Shady Awning.
EXCLUSIVE POLER SKYRISE TENT! We've teamed up with Poler on this custom SkyRise rooftop tent. It's crafted from the materials we know and trust. The 210D nylon is light and breathable with mesh panels for ventilation and star gazing. The weather-shedding rainfly has a waterproof PU coating and for warm, clear evenings, leave it off for a faster set-up and a wide-open view.
- Easy to pitch design means less work and more play
- Thick, 2.5” wall-to-wall foam mattress provides cushy comfort
- Mattress includes removable cover for easy cleaning
- Made from the same lightweight and breathable materials as backcountry tents - 210D nylon
- All windows and the two skylights have solid and mesh panels that zip open to improve ventilation and provide a view of the starry skies
- 210D nylon rainfly with PU coating protects you from the elements
- Aluminum poles are light, strong and pre-set to make pitching a breeze
- Tool-free vehicle mounts – no bolts required – means it’s easy to put on and quick to take off
- Locks to roof rack with SKS Lock Cores (included) for added security
- Ladder and all hardware are included for easy set up
- Tent FAQs?
Did you miss Interbike 2017? Well here are some of the new products that Yakima had on display for the 2018 season. Let Jonny Wood from Yakima show you what the Yakima team has been working on in Portland, Oregon.